By accessing the website at https://www.politicalanalysis.co.za you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Political Analysis South Africa’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Political Analysis South Africa’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Political Analysis South Africa at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Political Analysis South Africa’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Political Analysis South Africa makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Political Analysis South Africa does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Political Analysis South Africa or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Political Analysis South Africa’s website, even if Political Analysis South Africa or a Political Analysis South Africa authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
The content appearing on Political Analysis South Africa’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. While Political Analysis South Africa will try its best to provide accurate and neutral news, we do not guaranteed that some materials like articles on the website are accurate, complete or current. In such cases, the article writer/s will be responsible for their own opinion. At the same time, Political Analysis South Africa may make changes to the materials contained on the website at any time without notice. However Political Analysis South Africa does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Political Analysis South Africa has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Political Analysis South Africa of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Political Analysis South Africa may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the Republic of South Africa.