Political Analysis South Africa is a website platform for diverse and solutions-driven political and policy perspectives, and secondarily a news agency reporting on breaking news, politics, sport and entertainment.
The thoughts and views expressed in the opinion section of the Political Analysis South Africa website reflect the opinions of the authors, and do not necessarily reflect the official position of the organisation.
By using Political Analysis South Africa you agree to the following rules:
- We ask that you do not post inappropriate pictures, comments or foul language, as we reserve the right to remove content and block anyone who communicates in this manner.
- Inappropriate content includes spam, self-promotion, disruptive, offensive, deceptive, hateful, fraudulent, threatening and/or abusive messages.
- Also, comments in ALL CAPS go into our spam filter, so please avoid using all caps when commenting on our page. If you troll or spam, you will be banned.
- Do not harass, threaten, or verbally abuse other Political Analysis South Africa users.
- Please note that by adding photos, videos or comments on Political Analysis South Africa you are consenting to the reuse of your images for advertising, publicity or promotional purposes.