The Mother City will experience up to 70 per cent cloud cover throughout the day, with a 30 per cent chance of rainfall.
The South African Weather Service has predicted that 3mm of rain will fall in Cape Town on Wednesday, 5 December 2018.
The national weather service said that there is a 30 per cent chance of rain for the Mother City. It will be a cloudy day for the coastal city with 70 per cent cloud cover in the morning and afternoon and 36 per cent cloud cover in the evening. The level of humidity will be at a minimum of 60 per cent and a maximum of 90 per cent.
The city will also experience an apparent temperature of 18 degrees Celsius with a minimum of 14 degrees Celsius and a maximum of 23 degrees Celsius that is expected throughout the day.
The temperature will be at 17 degrees Celsius in the morning and will rise slightly to 23 degrees Celsius in the afternoon. The temperature will drop to 18 degrees Celsius in the evening.
Moderate breezes are expected to pass through the city from a North-North Westerly direction, in the morning, travelling at 18km per hour. In the afternoon, the winds will come directly from the west also at a speed of 18km per hour. In the evening, a South-Westerly breeze will pass by the city travelling at 9km per hour.
There will also be gusts of wind travelling at 24km per hour during the day and at 20km per hour in the evening. The seas had a low tide of 49cm at 8:02am.
There will be a high tide measuring 177cm at about 2:10pm and a low tide of 36cm is expected in the evening.
Have your say! What do you think?
President Cyril Ramaphosa promotes equal use of all South African indigenous languages
The South African government has dedicated this year’s Human Rights Day commemorations to the promotion of indigenous languages, including sign...
Africa’s annual legal cannabis trade could be worth over $7.1 billion by 2023
Africa’s legal cannabis industry could be worth more than $7.1 billion annually by 2023 if legislation is introduced in a...
President Cyril Ramaphosa says South Africa will overcome current energy crisis
South Africa will overcome the current energy crisis, corruption, poverty and unemployment “if we join hands and work together,” President...
Caster Semenya IAAF verdict delayed until end of April
The Switzerland-based Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) has decided to delay to April 2019 its ruling on a challenge...
Ramotshere Moiloa residents question sudden consultative meeting with municipality ahead of elections
A meeting including various wards falling under the Ramotshere Moiloa Local Municipality was held on Monday, 18 March 2019, with...